Register as Press
Members of the working media, who meet OTC criteria, receive complimentary registration to the Offshore Technology Conference Asia 2016.
Please carefully read the criteria before applying for press registration.
- Complimentary press registration is available only to members of the working press who are writing articles about OTC sessions (examples: reporter, freelance writer with a documented assignment from a news publication, editor, publisher, etc.)
- Titles that will not be eligible include PR or marketing representative, corporate media relations staff, advertising sales, president, etc
- Journalists must be employed by a news organization that covers the oil and gas industry
Press registration will be opened in March 2016. Additional information will be posted soon.
- Asia Remains Resilient in the Shifting Global Energy Landscape (5 May 2015)
- Asia's Diversity: A Catalyst for Oil and Gas Collaboration and Innovation (30 March 2015)
- View photos from the OTC Asia 2016 launch held on 30 March 2015 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia here.